Sales B2B Graduate
We are looking for a talented and committed Graduate who would love to support our B2B Sales Department for a long term grant through Citius Student Program. The aim of our Sales department is the coordination of all the activities related to licences, finished dosage forms, API’s and contract manufacturing services worldwide.
This is a great occasion for a young talent who wish to learn and take part in a thriving business at the same time that gets corporate knowledge and experience in one of the most exciting fields. The position will also enable to work in close links with other departments in order to support in generating and delivering sales through departmental support.
The successful applicant will be offered a 12 month grant designed to provide enhancement of the academic portfolio and also real, on the job learning in one of most stimulating teams. He/She will be involved from day 1, working on projects where will be encouraged to actively participate in decisions that make a direct impact on our business.
If you want to grow your knowledge then you are the type of person that we want to hear from!
The main responsibilities will be:
- Back Office Support to Sales Team
- Coordination Special Projects: MA Pruning, clients Data base, tariffs, etc
- Support in API Selling
- Support in Negotiation and commercialisation of licenses
- Support in Launch of new products
- Support in Budget preparation
- Support in Follow up and coordination of orders with other departments
Requirements of the position:
- Studies: Chemistry, Pharmacy or Business
- Languages: English (Advance). Other languages will be a plus.
- IT Skills: Excel.
- Other: Basic Knowledge of pharmaceutical business, registry, API’s…
- Specific Skills: Proactivity and result-oriented. Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team.
- 12 month University Agreement. You will be enrolled on a Student Program focussed on Corporate Management called “Citius Program”. In this University program you will gain knowledge on Corporate Management topics at the same time that you get to put them in practice in our company. More information about Citius Program on: citius.uab.cat
- Full payment of Citius Program
- Monthly Salary
- Corporate Training and Development program
- Social Benefits and flexible hours.
- An enthusiastic team that not only knows how to be professional and go the extra mile but also enjoys what they do!
Apply for this job
If you are looking for a fast-paced and multicultural environment join us now!
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SALES-GRAD before September 15th including the following documents: Cover Letter, School and academy certificates, relevant references, any relevant documentation of international internships or stays and information of your university or business school for the internship agreement.