Quality Control Specialist
We are looking for a QC Specialist to be part of our laboratory in Farmaprojects for a long term position. This position will report directly to the QC Manager and the main responsibilities will be:
Carry out the necessary analysis and control functions in order to effectively cover the existing needs in the Quality Control department, performing the appropriate tasks to streamline and make the necessary processes profitable.
- Ensure compliance with the Rules of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Ensure compliance with GLP.
- Conducting the sampling and analysis according to approved procedures (applying GLP) of API, and finished product.
- Completion of the analysis bulletins with the agreed results and immediately inform the immediate supervisor of any non-compliance found for its assessment and control.
- Collaboration in forecasts of material, tools, etc ... To carry out the analysis.
- Responsibility for operation and calibration of the assigned devices and installations.
- Compliance with all the SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) existing in the Company related to their work.
- Keep the file updated of all the generated documentation.
- Provide ideas to your superior regarding aspects of improvement, solutions and new work procedures.
- Technical review and calculations generated in the laboratory.
- Keep the laboratory clean and orderly. Ensure the correct handling, maintenance and calibration and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
- Collaborate in the drafting and updating of SOP standardized work procedures.
- Collaborate in the investigation of analytical deviations and out-of-specification results.
- Compliance with quality, safety, prevention and environmental standards.
- Maintain the general organization of the laboratory (standards, components, laboratory material, samples, etc.) and promote an adequate work environment.
Laboratory Technician, Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy.
High level of English is essential, at a contract drafting and negotiation level.
Indefinite employment contract.
Full-time employment with flexible working hours.
Salary according to experience + social benefits package.
This position no longer accepts applications. For more information contact RRHH department