Quality Control Specialist
Farmaprojects looks for a QC Specialist to be part of our laboratory for a long term position. This position will report directly to the QC Manager and the main responsibilities will be:
- To carry out the necessary analysis and control functions in order to effectively cover the existing needs in the Quality Control department.
- To perform the appropriate tasks to streamline and make the necessary processes profitable.
- Ensure compliance with the Rules of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Ensure compliance with GLP.
- Conducting the sampling and analysis according to approved procedures (applying GLP) of API, and finished product.
- Completion of the analysis bulletins with the agreed results and immediately inform the immediate supervisor of any non-compliance found for its assessment and control.
- Collaboration in forecasts of material, tools, etc.
- Responsibility for operation and calibration of the assigned devices and installations.
- Compliance with all the SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) existing in the Company related to their work.
- Keep the file updated of all the generated documentation.
- Support the QC Manager when required. Provide ideas regarding aspects of improvement, solutions and new working procedures.
- Perform technical reviews and calculations generated in the laboratory.
- Keep the laboratory tidy and clean. Ensure the correct handling, maintenance and calibration and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
- Collaborate in the drafting and updating of SOP standardized work procedures
- Collaborate in the investigation of analytical deviations and out-of-specification results.
- Compliance with quality, safety, prevention and environmental standards.
- Maintain the general organization of the laboratory (standards, components, laboratory material, samples, etc.) and promote an adequate work environment.
- Laboratory Technician. Chemistry or Pharmacy Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry analysing FDF
- High experience using EMPOWER (HPLC WATERS).
- High experience working under GMP regulations.
- High level of English is essential, at a contract drafting and negotiation level.
- Indefinite employment contract.
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours.
- Salary according to experience + social benefits package.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please email your CV to our RRHH department with the reference "FPLAB" including the following documents: Cover Letter and CV in English.